pitch property is used in aural media (audio) to specify the average pitch the speaking voice should have.
- frequency — in hertz (Hz).
In addition, all CSS properties also accept the following CSS-wide keyword values as the sole component of their property value:
- Represents the value specified as the property's initial value.
- Represents the computed value of the property on the element's parent.
- This value acts as either
initial, depending on whether the property is inherited or not. In other words, it sets all properties to their parent value if they are inheritable or to their initial value if not inheritable.
- Initial Value
- Applies To
- All elements.
- CSS2.1 (W3C Recommendation 07 June 2011)