play-during property is used in audio devices to play a sound in the background while element's content is being played/spoken.
Also see the
- <URI> (must point to an audio resource)
mix- the sound (as specified by the URI) is played while the parent's sound continues to play. If mix is not specified, the parent's sound will cease when this element's sound starts.
repeat- the sound will repeat if it is too short for the element's content.
In addition, all CSS properties also accept the following CSS-wide keyword values as the sole component of their property value:
- Represents the value specified as the property's initial value.
- Represents the computed value of the property on the element's parent.
- This value acts as either
initial, depending on whether the property is inherited or not. In other words, it sets all properties to their parent value if they are inheritable or to their initial value if not inheritable.
- Initial Value
- Applies To
- All elements
- CSS2.1 (W3C Recommendation 07 June 2011)